APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND CRITERIA FOR USF-MPM PCSM FELLOWSHIP:
Applicants must have completed an ACGME accredited residency program in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatric Medicine prior to beginning the fellowship. Our fellowship is not able to consider PM&R residents at this time. If you are a resident in an osteopathic residency, it must be dual accredited. The USF-MPM PCSM Fellowship participates in the National Resident Matching Program.
Applications must include:
- Applications must be submitted through ERAS. Mailed applications will not be reviewed.
- AMSSM Universal Application for Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship (Preferably the entire AMSSM application should be sent via mail, if the AMSSM application is sent via e-mail then the last page containing original signature also must be sent by mail)
- Curriculum Vitae (May be sent via mail or e-mail)
- Medical School Dean's Letter, or equivalent (Original document required and should be mailed directly from medical school)
- USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK and CS and Step 3 scores for MD candidates (Official USMLE transcripts must be mailed directly from USMLE)
- COMLEX Level 1, Level 2-CE and Level 3 scores for DO candidates (Official COMLEX transcripts must be mailed directly from COMLEX)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (One must be from residency program director, all must be on professional letterhead with original signatures)
- ECFMG Certificate for international medical school graduates
Applications will be accepted beginning September 11, 2013.
Applications will not be reviewed until all supporting documentation is received.
December 18, 2013
For questions or additional information:
Ted Farrar, MD
ATTN: Diane Vodola
USF-MPM PCSM Fellowship
Turley Family Health Center
807 North Myrtle Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33755