Adult and Pediatric Walk-In Urgent Care
Even minor emergencies can be major pains. But the solution is right in your neighborhood. We have three walk-in urgent care locations to serve you — one in Largo serving mid-Pinellas, and one in Trinity and one in New Port Richey serving southwest Pasco and north Pinellas.
Here you'll find Morton Plant Mease quality, where the doctors are board certified and where you don't need an appointment. Just walk right in.
What We Treat:
Evaluation and treatment for minor to major illnesses, as well as non-major traumas, such as:
- Sprains and strains
- Minor cuts and burns
- Animal and insect bites
- Flu, colds and minor illnesses
We Also Offer:
- School and sports physicals
- Flu vaccines
- Administration of certain patient-directed injections (allergies, rabies, etc.)
Our Immediate Care Centers Are Open 7 Days A Week
Monday – Saturday, 8am to 8pm
Sunday, Noon to 6pm
Patient registration closes 15 minutes before the closing time each day. Closed three major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Close at 4pm the afternoon before these three holidays.
You can expect Morton Plant Mease quality of care at our urgent care centers:
- A board certified physician is always on duty at each center
- An experienced Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant is available on certain days at our Largo location
- We have friendly, compassionate and experienced staff and providers at our centers