At the Turley Family Health Center, we take a comprehensive approach to health care. Our family physicians provide complete health care for all age groups- infants through senior citizens. We treat the "whole person," taking care of everything from medical check-ups to serious illness.
Affiliated with the University of South Florida, our resident physicians are a vital part of our practice. These skilled physicians were carefully selected and provide state-of-the-art health care.
At the Turley Family Health Center, we:
- Focus on preventive medicine and well-care
- Treat diabetes, high blood pressure and other medical conditions
- Perform cancer and health screenings
Our diagnostic and lab services include:
- Blood work and urinalysis
- Colorectal cancer screening (flexible sigmoidoscopy)
- Imaging tests including x-ray and mammogram
- Bone density scans (DXA)
- EKGs and exercise stress tests
- Lung function testing
For an appointment, call (727) 467-2400
Family Medicine Residency Program
Turley Family Health Center is also the home of the Morton Plant Mease Family Medicine Residency Program. For more information about the residency program, please visit their Web site at www.fpres.org.