Our Allied positions cover a wide variety of clinical areas, including:
- Cardiac Cath Lab: Our cardiac cath lab services include coronary interventions, peripheral interventions, permanent pacemakers, electrophysiology and diagnostic coronary studies. All of our cath labs have the latest equipment to provide the best care to our patients.
- Echocardiology: Our echo labs support a large number of highly qualified cardiologists with state-of-the-art digital echo technology. The echo lab at Morton Plant Hospital is accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiology Laboratories (ACAEL).
- Laboratory: Whether you want to work in a small lab or a high-volume environment, we have the career for you. Our labs contain highly automated instrumentation and serve as testing centers for esoteric chemistry and molecular pathology.
- Medical Imaging: We have many career opportunities for technologists specializing in general and interventional radiology, CTs, MRIs, ultrasounds and nuclear medicine. Our imaging centers offer a team approach to patient care and enjoy low employee turnover. Through “Lunch and Learns” and our annual Imaging Conference, you can also obtain the continuing education credits you need to further your career.
- Mental Health Services: We provide a full continuum of inpatient and outpatient services relating to mental health and substance abuse. We have programs to treat children, adolescents, adults and geriatric populations.
- Pharmacy: Our pharmacy team works closely with our patients and our medical staff to ensure the best care for our patients. Our pharmacies are equipped with an automated medication dispensing system to help ensure proper medication of our patients.
- Rehabilitation Services: Our rehab services team provides outpatient and acute care for all ages, from pediatrics to geriatrics. Our team consists of physical, speech, hearing, occupational and recreational therapists, as well as, certified athletic trainers.
- Respiratory Care: Our respiratory therapists cover all parts of the hospital, from the emergency room and operating room to inpatient services. These therapists are trained in all areas, and we offer a Pay For Skills program to promote education and growth within the department.
- Sleep Disorders and Neurodiagnostics: Our sleep centers provide tremendous career opportunities for neurodiagnostic and polysomnographic technicians. Our centers assist patients of all ages, including neonatal and infant populations, and help patients suffering from apnea, insomnia and narcolepsy. Also, additional career opportunities are available to neurodiagnostic technicians in surgical settings.
- Social Services: Our inpatient social workers provide services for patients in need of end-of-life care, discharge planning and crisis intervention. They are degreed professionals with knowledge and experience regarding the types of community resources available to our patients.
- Wellness Services: We have many career opportunities for wellness professionals, including dietitians, professional trainers, massage therapists and exercise instructors. Our wellness services give you the opportunity to interact closely with our Wellness Center members to help them improve their health and sense of well-being.