Our inpatient services include:
- Medical Services: around-the-clock medical coverage; physiatrist-supervised care and therapy; coordination with medical specialists and patient’s personal physician.
- Psychology Services: individual, group, and family counseling sessions focused on self-esteem, personal relationships, and emotional well-being.
- Case Management: individualized assistance with social and economic issues resulting from a disability and access to area services.
- Food and Nutrition Services: registered dietitians use physicians’ diet prescriptions and patients’ own preferences to meet individual dietary needs.
- Interpreter Services: a language interpretation and translation company administers around-the-clock, over-the-phone interpretation in 150 languages.