Pelican Club: Exclusively For Expectant Parents
Pelican Club membership entitles you to gifts and special discounts from our sponsors on everything from maternity wear, baby furnishings and equipment to educational toys, home meal services, child play classes, and more. Best of all, it's FREE.
The benefits begin with a fun, informative "Get-Acquainted" morning where you can:
- Tour the Maternity Center at Mease Countryside
- Preregister for your baby's birth
- Ask questions of our staff
- Visit personally with pediatricians
- Meet other expectant parents
- Enjoy refreshments and door prizes
- Obtain your Pelican Club membership card
Pelican Club "Get-Acquainted" mornings occur four times a year:
Saturday, February 8, 9am
Saturday, May 3, 9am
Saturday, August 16, 9am
Saturday, November 8, 9am
Mease Countryside Hospital
Meeting Rooms 1 - 3
3231 McMullen Booth Rd.
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
Maps & Directions
Call (727) 462-7500 or register online to attend a Pelican Club "Get-Acquainted" morning.