Serving North Pinellas and Pasco counties, The Maternity Center at Mease Countryside Hospital combines the best of modern technology with personalized, family-centered care. Our experienced medical and nursing professionals are dedicated to making your baby's birth as calming, safe and memorable as possible.
There are numerous benefits of delivering at Mease Countryside including the flexibility to stay as long as medically needed and the choice of several nontraditional pain management and birthing techniques, such as music therapy and warm water immersion. Other strengths include:
- Epidural anesthesia, if you desire
- Board-certified lactation consultants available to assist with breastfeeding concerns. Because we are committed to offering breastfeeding mothers the information, skills and support needed to successfully initiate and continue breastfeeding their babies, the World Health Organization and United Nations Children's Fund has designated Mease Countryside Hospital as a UNICEF "Baby-FriendlyTM" birth facility.
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit serving North Pinellas and Pasco counties
- Coming in mid-June 2013! BayCare will offer a Breast Milk Donor Program to improve the health and nutrition of babies in BayCare's NICUs.
- On-campus bed and breakfast to accommodate parents of sick newborns
For optimal viewing, please use QuickTime. Download QuickTime here.
The Maternity Center at Mease Countryside Hospital
3231 McMullen Booth Rd.
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
Maps & Directions